Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Blue Apron is mad white but being white is rad and has historically worked out great so ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Elliot's voice is good and pure, but contains tones that drive off undesirables, like that mosquito sound they use to stop teens from loitering

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Ross and Carrie wins the award for Most Smug Podcast

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The mines definitely reads as the "dungeon" of the arc that had to be solved at some point. They got to the end but don't have the boss key. Now they explore the town more until they figure out some solution then back to the mine on a final loop for the finale

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
W-why is the new cool games inc episode named HOMESTUCK

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

showbiz_liz posted:

The Adventure Zone tumblr page has a tag for fanart, and there are a variety of styles. From the current arc I really like this one:

(Ren, Paloma, and those two nameless guys Merle tried and failed to arm-wrestle in the bar)

Wtf am I watching Steven universe right now? gently caress this I want the real poo poo

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The flop house is actually way better than WHM, which is boring

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Pretty sure suffering game is second to last, not last

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Elliot is a hero

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
imo each McElroy brother should name a different flop houser as their successor. The WIOAT boys name the house cat jointly

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
https://youtu.be/tKLN--w7APo

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Wonderland round two is an awesome track

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
im excited for this show to be really good and if not to lie about it so i don't hurt their feelings

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

And maybe get other good podcasts a show like Oh No, Ross and Carrie.
Though they do get obnoxious sometimes.

I've never seen a podcast so centered around the hosts jerking themselves off over how smart they are

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
JJGo is fine if a bit boring. On Oh No you can hear the contempt and self satisfaction dripping from every word whenever they describe interacting with someone.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The Weed Episode Cometh

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

My favorite comic from that lady is the "This is why I'm afraid of black people but I'm trying to be better so that makes it all okay" one they've tried to scrub from the internet.

gonna need more info on this one

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I mean he said what it was based off of. What more do you want. They are table top game systems

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
im here to defend the honor of the second best podcasting trio, the flop house

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The two main musical obsessions on the show are Carly Rae and Jimmy Buffet, which are both excellent

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I got on cool games inc with Duck Dynasty: Fabula Nova Crystalis but they mostly mocked my twitter handle

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The only two contenders for earwolf shows bigger than MBMBAM are HDTGM and maaaybe Bang bang

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
got TheGang all tix for atlanta

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
holy poo poo bizarro stormy showed up on mbmbam

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
well at least lets go to hell hasn't been that hot

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
"Hey his name his Taako, like Taco, I'm gonna draw him as latino! WAIT A SECOND, that's racist, how dare you!"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
can't believe griffin played skies of arcadia

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
turning the extended cast into summons to fight one winged john kicked rear end

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Put it in C-SPAM

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
He's obviously binging on Hollywood Handbook

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
so if Magnus has the flaming raging poisonous sword of doom does that mean this live show is post-ending?

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I too was on an episode of an Audio Entropy show

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
elliot rules, if you don't appreciate him you got bad taste, hombre

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The person from the second floor in the pink shirt was NOT the person who went and asked the question, seek the truth

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Thinking back there was actually one question that was a dud, some guy complaining a blind date he went on didn't order her vegan food properly.

The brothers as diplomatically as possible eventually worked around to "actually she wasn't being unreasonable and you're kind of jerky" without saying it.

I dunno if "wow me" is the thing a cool reasonable vegan would say to a server

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hamiltons alright

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

SpacePig posted:

What's the off-SA noise regarding this one? I know people in here seem to like it, and I personally hope they continue with this one, but is the broader community also on board with this one?

some people think the kadala is incredibly racist

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Jimmy Buffet is a great musician and its hosed up to not like his music imo

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

my favorite thing about December 2017 is how Dan Ryckert has unleashed The Pest on the internet like a horseman of the apocalypse

Pestilence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Cheese daddy ruled