Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

OneDeadman posted:

Have Austin DM whatever is coming after Adventure Zone is finished

Yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Whatever it is, I'm sure they'll find a way to either A. break it or 2. make it far more interesting than it originally was

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Kinda surprised Griffin didn't go for the mod that replaces the two moons with Todd Howard and... I honestly can't remember who the second one is.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

BigRed0427 posted:

Why the short pants?

Yeah I mean Taako should really be wearing a skirt.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Friends At The Table x TAZ crossover when

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I think cannons are immovable- i.e. not soft-body physics objects. I'm not sure, I don't actually have BeamNG.drive, but that was my impression.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

purple death ray posted:

You can actually drive the cannon around. I think the problem would be getting the cannon up the little ramp into the large cannon, as it really doesn't go very fast and gravity is a harsh (realistic) mistress in the world of beaming dotdrive. Obviously you can just drive a car into the cannon and transmogrify it into a cannon.

Set gravity to zero, then, problem solved. :getin:

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

congrats on the weed, nick

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Justin is completely unintelligible when he's laughing in those blooper reels. I kinda love it.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

The McElroy brothers will be in Trolls 2.

My first thought on that episode was "man these guys handle their weed way better than I do". Although by the end of the episode they were sounding pretty out of it

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

this week's Touch The Skyrim is incredible

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I think it was probably a one-off because it was released on the same day as Wrestlemania.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

monster factory is over now

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

http://epsee.tumblr.com/post/159922129301

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

source

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I don't know how they follow up Car Boys but I am eager to find out.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

NBA Y2K is an underrated Jon Bois gem.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

well why not posted:

my pitch for a show:

Russ plays the entirety of Pokemon Blue, but the stream is of Griffin watching him play in realtime, without being able to communicate.

i would watch this so hard

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

I started listening to the Polygon Show on y'alls recommendation and it is really good! Its not overly long like the Giant Bomb game podcasts, and the Polygon ladies have a great chemistry together. Definitely worth listening to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Asiina posted:

People who like a thing thinking they're above other people who like that thing because they like it less than those people are so much worse than people being overly enthusiastic about liking a thing.

Pretty much this. Life is short, the world sucks. Be enthusiastic about liking things because that's all we've got.