Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Anatharon posted:

The king is Snoke.

e: RIP Cless. Will he be reanimate-able by the sage's magic, I wonder?

p sure hero killer does heros in permanently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wasn't it snowing when cless got sick...?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Serious Frolicking posted:

It was snowing, but her snow doesn't do anything on its own. It can spread another power out and cannot be blocked. If it has other effects Sharuami either does not know or was lying to Asuta. That was probably just normal snow, because it was winter and Cless became ill due to the cold and malnutrition. Even if she was putting out snow at that time it wouldn't have had any effect on anyone.

i kinda doubt it, it's weird cless' heroism manifested after falling under the care of a guy who later turned out to be a major villian who can force "heroism" on humans at large. tbh it seems like cless' heroism might be artificial (hence why he's so weak compared to helck)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Serious Frolicking posted:

They specifically need Cless to awaken people. They awakened Cless in order to use him to awaken people, even though they already have someone who can spread powers? You might as well say that Mikaros is trying to use an army of awakened humans to open a portal to another world in order to obtain an army of awakened humans. poo poo's dumb.

it may be that they did not have the ability to mass awaken people at first and cless was the first test subject or a catalyst towards that end. otherwise it's kinda odd they waited so long to do the mass awakening considering mikaros existed for millennia before executing this plan

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

MonsieurChoc posted:

And then go back in time to dress up like a Japanese delinquent and save young Josuke.

Please don't mix up vamirio and piuy...

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

ConanThe3rd posted:

David Production on full JoJo blast.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

this whole drat manga was a setup from the start to sell piuy pillows :argh:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Cuntellectual posted:

I started catching up and did Helck turn into Nier around chapter 90!? :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2lwFiIaMAE

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

where the gently caress is the defender sword guy whose daughter is being used like this?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

we still don't know what the heck rafaed's deal is.

yeah it'd be p lame if he turned into spirit goo before we know anything about him

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Rodyle posted:

Or Rafaed for that matter.

he better not show back up to gently caress things up again. this arc needs to come to an end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

why is rafaed cracking?

• Locked thread