Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

DeepQantas posted:

Have you heard the original tubular bells from the original Exorcist?

mike oldfield never gave them permission to use it in the movie :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

house of the devil is a really good modern retro horror film, very slow burn

alnilam

PinkoBastard posted:

any Argento fans itt? love Deep Red and Suspiria. insanely good soundtracks and they just look incredible.

Goblin is a good band

alnilam

Alien is good...

alnilam

Me, a person who likes alien: sips fine wine, speaks in trans atlantic accent "mmm yes alien is well paced, features a fascinating story with many unanswered questions by the end, and features the incredible creative design of that Giger fellow, quite exquisite"

Someone who doesn't like alien: while poopibg self "duerrr a durrr aliem is bad because i don't understand why dark and wet???"

alnilam

Sorry i was making a joke post in an otherwise serious chat thread that might have come off as mean

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

I'll watch anything where some one gets an exorcism

I've got an episode of courage the cowardly dog for you...

alnilam

Celluloid Sam posted:

last night i watched the original wicker man and it was really good what atmosphere that film had!

the remake however is really bad and feels like a whiny rant by a "men's rights activist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

that show is awesome. I'm not above it

Is good show, look up the ep with the possession mattress

• Locked thread