Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

BoostCreep posted:

Two coats of Rustoleum Enamel. I'm actually surprised how well it turned out considering I was outdoors and I've never done this before.

And here's a sneak peek at what I was working on earlier today:

I'll have keep that Rustoleum enamel in mind for my engine bay and interior, that turned out really nice.

Who makes the switch panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

BoostCreep posted:

Odyssey PC680
I know a few who run these in daily driven E30's and E30 track cars and they've all been happy, usually get 203 years out of them. You should be fine but as ionn said it would be good to have a jump box or full size battery for cold days or when the drat thing doesn't want to start. I'd recommend the battery lives on a tender when not at the track, ideally with the kill swtich off so nothing is drawing power.

Personally I've run the Deka ETX14 in a few track cars and my old DD e30 and never had issues. Only time I was worried it wouldn't start was a 25 degree morning but even then it cranked and fired. The older the car and the less extra crap you have drawing on the battery the better you'll be.

• Locked thread