Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it would be easier just to buy it when it goes on sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
quite a few of those aren't actually games, and one of them is a collection of essays about metal gear solid (?????????). even without counting those, it still probably comes out to less than a penny per game.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, if you are willing to install wasteland 2 you can get a free bitcoin miner! that's an amazing value.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
pathway started out kind of lovely, but then they patched most of the balance problems. it's a good game now. well, unless you want all the achievements. that's a hellgrind packed with rng.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm missing half an inch off my left middle finger and it still feels super weird to me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was curious as to what the difference was between mudrunners, which i had not heard of before and spintires, which i had. real :can: there

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they don't even have a way to check if a game on their store has achievements. you have to start up a game before you can check.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they have them on some games, but with no indication as to which do on the store or launcher. i find the deranged panicking about how the egs will consume all that lives that pops up in this thread every couple of pages really funny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there are plenty of mods for sunless sea on nexus if you want to unfuck the difficulty

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wasn't the protagonist of deponia bafflingly and unintentionally repulsive?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, right. free is too expensive for that one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i was going to ask how it was as idlers go, but then i remembered that it apparently has an expansive cash shop. that nicely answers my question.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's just one more example of how you should use a password saving app with different randomly generated passwords for every account.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, did that ubisoft stream thing happen a year ago? what a strange thing to be mad about a year later.

well, congratulations. you've moved on from completely forgettable to somewhat unsettling.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's far too realistic to be fun.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the first half or so of shadow tactics and desperadoes 3 aren't that hard if you take it slow and pick away at the enemies before doing objectives. the tools you get are really powerful and versatile and the focus on quicksaves means you can experiment at your leisure. it does require a lot of patience, so it isn't for everyone. the later missions are indeed hard as balls, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
by the time you can trigger turrets to attack you turrets aren't a threat to anything including yourself

it might matter more if you could get access to those skills right from the start but you can't.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've never heard of that before but it looks neat

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are spending money to acquire a user base. it's not complicated or unusual.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are spending money and getting users. that is something companies spend money on. whether this will ever turn a profit is another matter entirely.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inkj4yop5P8

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's apparently complete garbage

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Breetai posted:

I will download a game for free and play it.

You cannot stop me.

no one cares if you pirate stuff.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's true. people prefer to right-click them nowadays, but the appeal remains.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nettle Soup posted:

My mum also got obsessed with peggle for a while. I still think of it when I hear ode to joy.

same

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
by that definition, you are playing a free game (which consists of collecting free games). heretic!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was on sale and then epic had the coupons so you could get it for $20. that's probably as cheap as it has been.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
prime's october games aren't up yet, anyway.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
right, i've got a fallout 76 code too: 9J7KX-6KPDT-GMTH2-3TPM2-JVP6Z

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i remember that some goons really liked fort triumph when it came out, but i wasn't terribly impressed by it. it substituted design for randomization whenever possible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sooner or later they'll get rid of the trial pricing, but until then it's a better value than even torrents.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wonder how populated the mp is for death stranding on epic?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
death stranding is good and while it isn't for everyone, you should still try it out.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fist looks pretty neat. i'm gonna play it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i already own it, so here you go NNEK3BF160A5DEA169

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
subscribe to amazon prime. the free games are definitely not enough of a reason to subscribe, but i have a grandfathered family sharing prime membership so it's free to me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you used to, but now you can just do it entirely through amazon with only your amazon login. i dunno if there are recurring problems with the process for anyone else, but in my experience it's just a website you log in to.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Altared State posted:

Not really free if you need to give Amazon money

well, i'm not giving them money. like 20 years ago you could sign up for a single prime membership and get multiple memberships for your family for no further cost. it only ends if the original account lapses. it's not like my sister is keeping her prime subscription for my sake or that it costs her anything extra. so, free.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
buy the dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i bought it a while back but didn't like it. unfortunately, i forgot to refund it.