Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!

Xander77 posted:

Europa Universalis 4 up on Epic. PC building simulator next week (probably the biggest "why the gently caress am I even going to get this free game" in a while for me)

:siren: There are 3 free DLCs :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

"Can somebody mspaint eyes on the steaming packages? TIA" yeah well fuck you too buddy, this is the best you're gonna get. Is this even "work-safe"? Let's find out!

Skwirl posted:

I only see two, one is more songs and one is a handful of new military units for Evangelical nations.

There's also one with extra catholic freedom fighters.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

The General posted:

Whats wrong with sms 2fa?

Ask the POS, but IIRC you can buy SMS redirections. A russian SMS node tells verizon your phone is in siberia and verizon just trusts them.

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

Suburban Dad posted:

A plague tale: Innocence is the epic freebie. I already had it so must be a repeat.

In case you want to skip the front page, which is full of video games, ugh.
link: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/a-plague-tale-innocence

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

HarmB posted:

If you really want to skip the front page, bookmark this: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games so you can get right to what you want without needing new links for each game.

If you're into claiming whatever with minimum interaction, AND you're logged in to gog.com, visit this link to claim whatever is on giveaway: https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

Success is indicated by empty braces {}. If you only read that there is a giveaway (and not what the actual title is) and claim it this way, there's no temptation to play the game. What is it? Who knows. But you now own it.

Anything other than success will give you a brief error message, like "giveway ended" or "already owned".

Cheers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karoshi
Nov 4, 2008

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Hrm, I found a fan page, but best it did was talk about them being models and the youngest being the smart one.

IIRC if you search for the fashion brand you get a blurb about one of them loving 'plaid' clothes or something.
Pasting the search results into your notebook and deleting the chaff helps a bit.