Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
14 day turnaround on keys for the third stage of the promotion. Still, free's free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I didn't see this mentioned earlier but old school Doom is free. Originally chocolate Doom was a port of the Doom source code, the project has grown to include ports of Heretic, Hexen and Strife, other commercial games that were based on the Doom engine.

https://www.chocolate-doom.org/

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

StoryTime posted:

I can't remember anything terrible about GoG Galaxy, maybe that's the one where they got it somewhat right?

Just that stupid marketing stunt in 2010 where they "decided that GOG.com simply cannot remain in its current form", and shut the website down, only to re-open it with a "Just kidding! Here's the new website out of beta."

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

repiv posted:

oh yeah new prey is the better game for sure

Nerf gun shenanigans to open doors was both my most and least favorite part of the game.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Nyaa posted:

Iratus is free on GOG. Way better than Darkest Dungeon imo.

I agree. Been playing it this evening and it has constant forward momentum which is nice. Also having Caleb voice the Necromancer was a cool choice.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

repiv posted:

Cris Tales is free on EGS this week

no game next week, just some unlocks for an f2p game

CrisTales - kinda neat RPG with interesting graphics and a cool time travel mechanic, I got a few hours in when I had gamepass way back and I remember it being OK but not OK enough for me to finish.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

OgNar posted:

Games > Free Games: EGS Freebies - OK, but not enough for me to finish

Story of my life

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Not a full game but with Destiny 2 launching on EGS (it's free to play) they're giving out a $30 expansion for free permanently. Doesn't carry across platforms but free is free.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/destiny-2--bungie-30th-anniversary-pack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Extra keys -

Fo76 XBOX X7R4WJ2MT9CQQF4DDH2M7MKQZ
Fo76 PC M44HMR72GGJX94KHF42CMQYDZ
Tomb Raider GOTY YTLH72812693CE9D34