Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Im just thinking about some cool weird things people do.

This guy
, for example, has collected his nail clippings since 1978. That's a really long loving time! I bet he could make an entire skeleton just out of his nails! Yuck.

Perhaps, he is just wants to make fresh pasta:

Here, as another example is a guy who has saved up some ear wax for a few weeks. Granted I don't think this was a hobby of his, I just thought it would be fitting. This video is NWS!!!!
:nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dbvESsjnU
:nws:

What are some other weird hobbies

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jan 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i collect corpses of women that families have forgotten about and dress them up like dolls

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
There are some doctors that are really into mutilating penii

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i have a hobby where i get drunk and make microwave dinners evey night.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
my weirdest hobby is that i consciously prepare for homelessness by intentionally not using AC or heat some days just to prove id be fine at being homeless

i know a lot of good homeless tips too and enjoy canned food

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

extra stout posted:

my weirdest hobby is that i consciously prepare for homelessness by intentionally not using AC or heat some days just to prove id be fine at being homeless

i know a lot of good homeless tips too and enjoy canned food

I do this too, it's called "camping"

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i collect copies of deep impact on vhs

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

whoa that's a really weird hobby

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
that guy is disgusting. thanks for letting us know.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I masturbate, like, really a lot.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

i collect copies of deep impact on vhs

:colbert:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I have full runs of every x men related series from 1980-2010 but don't read them and do not intend to sell them. They're in NM condition too FYI, ALL bagged and boarded

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Kuato posted:

I have full runs of every x men related series from 1980-2010 but don't read them and do not intend to sell them. They're in NM condition too FYI, ALL bagged and boarded

the guy in the op beat you by two years.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I have a hobby where I collect cheeto dust and dried up semen on my keyboard that I will never wash or replace.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to puke on my balls

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
someone post the dried brown hard mushroom sperm sock pic

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like to go through old VHS things I taped in the 90s and put the funny or weird commercials on youtube. But only if they aren't already on there. Those commercials are our history and we mustn't lose them. I had to buy a $10 converter thing on Amazon, totally worth it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this is legitimately the only thing that still makes me gag whenever i see it

also, "boiled in cum"

ughhhh

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

symbolic posted:

this is legitimately the only thing that still makes me gag whenever i see it

also, "boiled in cum"

ughhhh

The cum jar, the pony, or the combination?

I'd like more insight into what makes you tick.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The cum jar, the pony, or the combination?

I'd like more insight into what makes you tick.
all three

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

cum boiling is actually an important part of production in most high quality plastic memorabilia

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
for some arcane reason, i collected every issue of the Sunday Times media & arts supplement between 2008 and late 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i watch anime

• Locked thread