Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's not cool, it's not LMAO, it's loving sad. it' as sad as begging a dude to coach you on internet modding until he finally does and then you remember because you blacked out drunk.

It actually is LMAO though, so I dunno what you're getting at dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gnarlyhotep posted:

regardless of anything else, all Franco ever posted in the mod forum was how he hated GBS

he made a thread about how GBS was terrible

I tried to help out in that thread, but he was dead set on being some kind of martyr

:raise:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
oh man we got a mod and an admin that almost all of GBS vehemently disliked going against a mod that GBS only half-heartedly disliked.

:munch:

you're a loving human being ralp

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Its getting down and dirty. Stay tuned for more Getting Groovy wit the Gibbis mods.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cram it up ur balls

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This thread is loving going places. And fast.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

ahahahaha you talked to me on steam and insisted I talked to you on mumble, so I did and answered some questions about modding but you obviously were too drunk to remember the one thing I told you: the posters suck and you could do a huge thing by dissuading the bad, hateful people from posting. But instead you did the opposite and coddled them, causing what you see now: where joy is gone and a misanthropic group of dorks run the show.

So I would report things to help, and you ignored them, so I just reported things to spite you and hoped that someone would do something, so ralp had to step in and take care of it for you. Then you started having slapfights with ralp because he would mod GBS for you and you got butthurt about that.

I dunno what you're talking about "joy is gone." I for one am enjoying myself tremendously. Thanks in no small part actually to Gnarly, best Pre Starwar mod.

I think the only reason GBS bothers you so much is because you only see in it the things you hate about yourself.
Also lol at how sad you are for appealing to inter mod drama. I literally don't give a poo poo if Gnarly talked to you drunk on steam and it's pathetic that you think sharing that would strengthen your position or make you look better or something.

So in conclusion:

a bone to pick posted:

I'm on #TeamGnarly

suck my drat balls franco

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Crash_N_Burn posted:

lol at this hysterical meltdown. mensa, more like menses

:eyepop:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
franco, was it you who got me this av after i compared you to another mensa creep?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Hogge Wild posted:

franco, was it you who got me this av after i compared you to another mensa creep?

When I saw the avatar, I thought, "Haha! I wonder what Hogge said to piss Franco off."

So, yes.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

all mods should gently caress off and die.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ghostter posted:

all mods should gently caress off and die.

tone it down just a tad

this is a safe zone

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

all mod should go away and do something else

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

mods had an idea of what was going on but were only 90% certain

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
much better, thanks all :thumbsup:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Has NE 1 said Gnar-Gnar Drinks yet? Because I think it's a loving adorable nickname. A bumble bee nickname, for real.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
this should probably be moved to qcs so i can safely ignore it along with all the other gay internet slap fights as much as it pains me to say it bc i think star war was trying to open up a comm channel to the gbs posters. or maybe he wasnt i dont know. im so very tired

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish i was a beautiful hawaiin surfer babe who wears those grass skirts and drinks fruity rum drinks all the ttime

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Don't let that stop u

Fluo
May 25, 2007

gnarlyhotep you know there is 12 steps you can take to improve your life

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hogge Wild posted:

I don't buy avs and the custom titles I gave out were cyan. You just suck enough for someone else to buy it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

I don't buy avs and the custom titles I gave out were cyan. You just suck enough for someone else to buy it.

it sounds like everyone pretty much sucks, except for you. why do you come here again?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

it sounds like everyone pretty much sucks, except for you. why do you come here again?

The mensa forums are even worse.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

The mensa forums are even worse.

imagine a forum where everyone is like franco

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

the perfect forum

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hogge Wild posted:

See, I'd pictured it like everyone there was actually smart and all the posts were things like "yes, quite" and "indubitably" but Franco is all obnoxious and immature so they shun him.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this will only end when franco ultimately accuses himself to b a rereg of conquistador, closing the rift and correcting our astral trajectory

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I'm personally highly impressed by mensa members. Did you know Albert Einstien would have been a mensa member if he wanted to be? Also Nikola Tesla could have joined posthumously if he was alive to join.

Also Aristotle, you ever hear about him? Yeah, forget about it, he would have qualified for sure.
Alot of smart minds.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

social vegan posted:

this will only end when franco ultimately accuses himself to b a rereg of conquistador, closing the rift and correcting our astral trajectory

lol

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I bet margaret atwood would have been smart enough for mensa.

It's a proud history.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

mens is latin for mind, but mensa is latin for table. makes you think.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

dad gay. so what posted:

to laugh at your funny jokes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm personally highly impressed by mensa members. Did you know Albert Einstien would have been a mensa member if he wanted to be? Also Nikola Tesla could have joined posthumously if he was alive to join.

Also Aristotle, you ever hear about him? Yeah, forget about it, he would have qualified for sure.
Alot of smart minds.

I think of Mensa as the final test of whether someone is really smart. Oh, you got a high score on the IQ test but nobody believes you because you've never accomplished anything and behave like an idiot? Well luckily for you there's this card you can carry around to prove to people you're smart, and all it costs is a nominal fee!
A genuinely intelligent person is going to demonstrate it somehow by applying it in a visible way. They don't need a card to prove they're smart because all their money, bestselling books and valuable patents speak for themselves.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Table, possibly pedestal?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Franco is making a really good case for some kind of reverse blocking function where your posts cannot be read by the person you block.

Just imagine the meltdown it would cause.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
IQ tests ask questions which require pattern recognition and logic and not ones which require deeply uncomfortable introspection about why the test taker's existence is so devoid of genuine socialization and fulfillment that he clings to a group of mocking, derisive strangers for the semblance of interaction

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

IQ tests ask questions which require pattern recognition and logic and not ones which require deeply uncomfortable introspection about why the test taker's existence is so devoid of genuine socialization and fulfillment that he clings to a group of mocking, derisive strangers for the semblance of interaction

thats the autism test

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

to laugh at your funny jokes

sweet loving sassy molassy!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

*starts nodding and pulls pen out of labcoat pocket*

*ticks the "gaymo" box on manloves medical forum*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Franco, Gtep........ come on guys lets all take it down a few notches. a few notches...ON MY BELT because you both are cruising for a bruising!

• Locked thread