Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mod ROLE CALL: Which mod are you?
This poll is closed.
Butt Wizard 19 5.85%
Jean Splicer 19 5.85%
A Star War Betamax 98 30.15%
Gnarly Hotep 36 11.08%
Ralp 76 23.38%
Abe 77 23.69%
Total: 325 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

ahahahaha you talked to me on steam and insisted I talked to you on mumble, so I did and answered some questions about modding but you obviously were too drunk to remember the one thing I told you: the posters suck and you could do a huge thing by dissuading the bad, hateful people from posting. But instead you did the opposite and coddled them, causing what you see now: where joy is gone and a misanthropic group of dorks run the show.

So I would report things to help, and you ignored them, so I just reported things to spite you and hoped that someone would do something, so ralp had to step in and take care of it for you. Then you started having slapfights with ralp because he would mod GBS for you and you got butthurt about that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gnarlyhotep posted:

regardless of anything else, all Franco ever posted in the mod forum was how he hated GBS

he made a thread about how GBS was terrible

I tried to help out in that thread, but he was dead set on being some kind of martyr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread