Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

He's such a nice man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Cephalocidal posted:

I want to see the breakdown on the estimates and what the economic impact of gutting the entire health insurance industry would be, but if this bears out under scrutiny I will :toxx: for the max allowable donation to Sanders. My mother and grandmother both died in the past year due at least in part to lovely expensive medical procedures that still fell short of what was necessary to save them. If this represents a real chance for someone somewhere to be spared what my son and I went through, it'll be worth the investment.

You probably won't see an indepth look at Bernie's plan. He just sprung it on Hillary last minute, so she probably hasn't had the time to scrutinize it as would be needed. You'll definitely see a response and even an indepth critique of it this month. Sorry about lost, friend.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
MO'M is the only one who addressed race when evoking MLK Jr.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
Why is MO'M talking? Bernie was doing great!

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Yoshifan823 posted:

It was a really contentious part of the ACA getting voted on.

Only like Lieberman opposed it, I thought. Most Democrats just didn't think it was too big a loss.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

drat. Bernstein doesn't like Sanders?

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
MO'M didn't let Hillary have that bullshit.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

blue squares posted:

Aziz Ansari is right. People these days feel like they have to have THE BEST ONE. Not a good one, THE BEST!!! Bernie is cool, Hillary is cool. Neither are perfect. How do I choose? I NEED THE BEST. Which has the highest Yelp rating?? This is a serious problem for us young people

Just vote for whomever makes your dick hardest. This is a primary; they worst consequence is that the most milquetoast candidate gets the nomination.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Petey posted:

what did we call the hillary supporters who didn't vote for obama again? or what did they call themselves?

"Party Unity My rear end" PUMAs, but don't worry, they're all extinct.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why is Martin even still running at this point? Is it just so we get 3 talking heads on the debate stage?

Vanity.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Dahbadu posted:

Sanders foreign policy answer is more polished. He's getting better.

I don't think he's as good as Hillary yet, but he's getting so much better each debate.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Not a Step posted:

So what *are* America's interests in the Middle East? From an economic standpoint why do we even give a gently caress?

Globalization is a thing. What happens across the world can harm us or our allies. From refuges spilling into America and Europe and Israel to trade of resources (oil) between ourselves, our allies, and people in these regions. That's just the top of the head of a dumb no-nothing.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Not a Step posted:

Now, as a misanthrope who doesnt mind if the Saudi's murder each other in the streets why do I care if Saudi Arabia destabilizes? I'd prefer the kids in my state have a chance at an education that makes them competitive.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760517&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=37#post455114560

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Pyzza Rouge posted:

Does O'Malley prefer the front door or the back door

back door is the wrong door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Amused to Death posted:

I feel like Bernie was weirdly good in the foreign policy part, like that's not usually his best moments in terms of competing against Hillary.

That's usually where Sanders sucks the most, so his advisers prepped him hard for it this debate.

• Locked thread