Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
badatom
Dec 10, 2011
O'Malley getting totally ignored walking by on the stream. Poor guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Like many problems it really speaks to how the US probably should be three large countries in a coalition.

Clintonia, Sanderstan and Trumpica. The question is, who gets Ohio? Just need to know if I have to move.

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

Joementum posted:

Pro tip to moderators: maybe don't ask questions they can just answer with their stump speech.

What, do you want challenging questions answered in depth and argued among the candidates or something? What do you think this is, a debate?

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
Another Bernie "deaf grandpa" moment. :/

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
O'Malley really is just here to give Bernie's voice a break, isn't he?

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

Not a Step posted:

Is it just me or was Hillary a smoother speaker in previous debates? She sounds almost mechanical in this debate.

Also lol that moment when Hillary was asked why Sanders is beating her so soundly with younger voters. You could just see the 'ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! OBAAAAMAAAAA' in her eyes before she stammered out an answer.

She mistakenly installed the RomneyBot 2.1 patch.

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
Nobody wants to join you, O'Malley.

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
O'Malley is really pathetic asking for time. He just needs to interrupt already.

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

Let's go to our next YouTube question:

*a cat jumps into a box labeled SOCIAL SECURITY positioned at top of staircase, slides down stairs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

badatom
Dec 10, 2011
I will grudgingly say, good on Hillary for bringing up Flint.

• Locked thread