Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

I want to see the breakdown on the estimates and what the economic impact of gutting the entire health insurance industry would be, but if this bears out under scrutiny I will :toxx: for the max allowable donation to Sanders. My mother and grandmother both died in the past year due at least in part to lovely expensive medical procedures that still fell short of what was necessary to save them. If this represents a real chance for someone somewhere to be spared what my son and I went through, it'll be worth the investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Logikv9 posted:

bernie has practiced linking everything to his stump speech

For the past several decades, yes.

• Locked thread