Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Tenzarin posted:

You cant use electricity like a comic book super villain though.

BUT WITH BITCOIN

jamie foxx is on a downward sprial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

divabot posted:

yeah thanks Mircea that's great thanks

And I get my wishes. I know why it is. Great men don't get the eulogies they deserve and artificially inflated boobs get eulogies they don't deserve because women have turned mediocre these days. Because women aren't raped nearly enough, aren't beaten nearly enough, don't go hungry and don't cry nearly enough, they've forgotten to appreciate greatness and instead hum along like objects, between a "battery low warning" and a "you've got new messages" notification.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

waitwhatno posted:

1.) I have never seen a single check in my entire life, nobody in the developed world uses that poo poo anymore. My freaking parents haven't seen a check in their lifetime. It's a solved "problem".

2.) How about you transfer money from one account to another account over a trusted network of banks? You know, also instantaneous, but without the blockchain. It's a solved "problem".

What you need is for your medieval banking system to do some much needed modernization and not playing around with buttockscoinage.

bullshit your parents have never seen a check

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Paladinus posted:

HAS ANYONE SAID BRITCOIN YET?

UPVOTE FOR YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

"Bitcoin is the money of the future."
"I'm ruling that Bitcoin is not really money."
"This is actually good for bitcoin because..."

Edit: Those cops are pretty dumb if they think them mentioning they would commit a crime would cause him to be accessory to it just because they bought bitcoins from him. If I whisper "I'm going to murder a prostitute with this" to a store clerk as I buy a baseball bat, should that clerk be charged with money laundering?

nope, but you can be found guilty of being an accessory to murder

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

I love that even reddit turn on them and told them the idea was stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

https://www.reddit.com/r/lbry

love how it is falling to pieces so quickly

• Locked thread