Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Sir_Charles posted:

is every Canadian a tremendous wuss or just the ones who post here?

mookface came back after gbs collectively shitted on him. though actually turns out he was in the right and vindicated so it's all good now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

the great deceiver posted:

it's ok we used to be but it's actually changed a lot in the past 15 years and is now like a slightly less ghetto version of oakland

yeah sac is actually pretty cool now, which is a thing I'd probably never thought I'd say. Most people think it gets hot as gently caress because their experience is probably sitting in traffic on i-80 going up to tahoe but it's actually not bad except for a couple weeks out of the year. not as bad as a lot of places like redding or central valley get. there's definitely a lot of great cuisine and bars without the pretenious overpriced techbro hipster bullshit in the bay.

• Locked thread