Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Maybe you'll be like Seven Lives and make a butt load of money selling super on trend food (seafood tacos! Something Toronto had never seen before)

Or maybe it'll be like 75% of the places that open in the market that are just a bit off the mark with their trend predictions and forget that Toronto is a conservative, provincial city that loves safe consistent food options.

But good luck to you. It's hard work. If it takes off it could really take off, eh?

I'll say that I've never tried Filipino food but your descriptions make me want to give it a shot. Maybe it's something that needs to be explained.

PS once you're up and running PM me and I might be able to hook you up with some morning show producers for a segment (maybe, no promises)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

a starwar betamax posted:

I assume you do this already, being a goon and all, but it would be really cool if you could sneak in some goon refrences on the sly..... let any SA-goon listeners out there know whats up..... get the goonmunity on board!!

I wouldn't dare leak inside goonformation to the liberal mass media. Even a coded message could be our downfall.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

lmao to the guy who compared kensington / manhattan

It's more like a tiny, cramped mini East Village. In fact it's a lot like St Marks Place - drunks, hobos, tourists, gutter punks and students. Actually I think it's one area of Toronto that's unique but gently caress living or working there. Also there is a huge drug problem and yes people shoot up in the park with the scary Al Waxman statue.
And now real estate there is through the loving roof and all the lovely landlords are seeing dollar signs everyone is paying through the butt for rent. OP better do some serious aggressive marketing to get people to try his food or else he's doomed.
Also someone here described Filipino food as unattractive and too sour and salty... I hope this isn't true!

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

gently caress da Mods posted:

you should draw pentagrams all over ur shop and be like "the bad boys" of fusion

Someone in Toronto already beat them to it

http://imgur.com/zyBZx0J

Chinese and Canadian FUSION

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Hell I gave Lowtax at least 10 bux, I gave you 10 bux too.

• Locked thread