Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

I incorporated an S corp last January and i made enough money not to get thrown out of the house i rent and keep my cars and stuff, but it wasn't as much as i wanted. Should I post a Kickstarter so that I can get money for some google ads?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

8 grand seems like a very small amount, too. My parents opened a teacher supply store back in the 90's and it was close to 70k just to open the doors. A food festival where people are there primarily to eat and try new and (to them) weird foods is a much more conducive atmosphere to selling food than what appears to be a corner lot on a bombed-out street in Medellín

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

If there's one thing you should keep in mind when visiting Kensington, it's that there is no local Starbuck's. This is a very friendly but very protected enclave where vegan cran-apple muffins take the place of Big Macs and anyone who so much as says the words "double mocha venti" might get into trouble if the wrong people are listening. While it can be a great place to bring the kids and spend a day exploring the world, this is not a shopping mall. It's gritty, it's real, and it's organic.

lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

gritty just means the stoners from the design college with ratty jeans and dreads loiter there

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

a restaurant catering to stoners with hand food that's open from noon to 8 PM....hmm

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OP has your mentor ever opened a restaurant? it's a very different animal from most other types of business

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

did op ever say why he cant go to a bank

it's complicated

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

what happened to the guys who were where you are going to be

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

when my kid was 5 she couldnt remember it right so she called them her jalapeno friends from school

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

can't wait to see what happens when OP gets his first negative yelp review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

much, much scummier things have happened on sa since op's been a member

• Locked thread