Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

I look forward to the eventual failure of your stupid, niche restaurant, OP

keep me posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Dr. Tommy John posted:

But we live in an age where you can reach out to those who support your vision

others have a vision of you owning a restaurant?

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

maybe their vision involves giving money to other people who don't run failing restaurants

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

loving lol. you're everything i thought you were. "A whole YEAR of hard work"

maybe earn something for once in your life.

"honey, our poorly-planned business is failing!"

"don't worry, the goons will help us, instead of us making money via selling a product that people want!"

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

no really i have this greta product its so good dont ask why i cant go to a bank instead of beggning for money THE PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF trust me ive been doing this for 1 whole year this begging platform used for people who can't get ahead is meant for us to shave a little time off we're not exploiting the generosity of others if this doesnt happen the important thing is that we have no accountability to anyone oh no my one weakness a critic

he's bootstrapped enough, gently caress you. they can do it without the kickstarter, they're just not for reasons, stop asking questions.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Honest question; what should crowd funding be used for?

this is the intended purpose. you're doing this right

everything is as it should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Lol the licensing and legal fees for your proposed venture will hobble you if you aren't outright crippled.

beggars shouldn't tell jokes

know your station

• Locked thread