Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gently caress you op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

did op ever say why he cant go to a bank

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

goons please give me money so i can finally live my dream of owning a playstation 4

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

jackyl posted:

what is the logo on he hat? is it Houston Texans?

toronto baseballs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

eat my poo poo op, it will probably be better than your food you want the internet to pay for

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

etalian posted:

What's a foodie?

euphemism for fatty

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

had op seriously never heard of doobie until just now :stare:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sout posted:

I never read very far into the doobie threads either, something about dogs?

cooking them dogs yeah

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i mean it's fine if people don't know about doobie

but if you're gonna ask gbs to kickstart your restaurant, researching how that turned out seems like a good first step

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

this might sound like a joke because we all knowim quite the clever jokester but seriously i cant pay my rent

what are your backer rewards. can i crash at your place

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

yeah sure i have a couch and its pretty comfy i usualy end up falling asleep on it for a couple hours before i go to bed but you can have it

do you have nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

i have 2 ps3s and a ps4 and i do actually have an nes yes we can stay up late playing super mario bro 3

do you mind if i shout angrily at the game console while resetting it over and over? im a speed runner

• Locked thread