Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Woah, OP did never mention that his fiance was also a man.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

a starwar betamax posted:

OK [MOD CHALLENGE TIME]........................

OP, as a way of saying "thank you" to the goons who actually donated money to you for some reason, and for the pages of actually good advice that you were given, free of charge... you have 24 HOURS to do one of these one things:

1: Post a video of you preparing a philipeno food while reading a script transcribed for you in Tagalong. (must be at least 3 minutes long) Also we need close ups of your mouth while you taste the food afterwards.

And if you don;t do it within 24 hours I guess your banned or something. who knows!

I'm glad challenges are coming back. The secret to a good mod challenge though is to encourage other goons to participate and/or beat the challengee.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at goons being once bitten twice shy. They gave money to a racist hot dog man so now they won't give to someone not racist but that could be because of the shitshow gbs 2 became

But, we didn't know the hot dog guy was a racist douchebag before helping him out. What if this guy turns out to be a serial killer or something.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

rabble rabble posted:

interesting counterpoint: if you can pass through the axe grinder that is gbs u can probably sell ice to eskimos, a sad day for a sad man

To be honest if he had just made a funny video for the mod challenge and ignored the kids calling his fiance a tranny, he probably would have got his goal easily. I Guarantee some goons would have thrown him some pity bucks if he actually made a fun video.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yes, who could ever hear of such a a thing as chicken served with spaghetti... You could maybe add cheese to it and call it a chicken Parmesan maybe? Send this poo poo to olive garden pronto!

• Locked thread