Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Eh, you guys are bums but your feedback is useful and more coherent than you try and make it look

Gotta say man, I'm not as pissed off as a lotta goons here apparently are that you're asking for money but I am a bit confused about why anyone would help you out when there are plenty of actual charities in the world that will help people who need it. It's not like you're doing something even vaguely artistic: you're literally just asking for handouts to start a private business that won't contribute anything in particular to anyone or anything except you and your bank account (actually it'll probably send you to the poor house but never mind that).

Also: why Kensington Market? I can't imagine the rent isthat cheap and its filled with other restaurants.

For anyone who doesn't know Toronto this is like if Doobie was planning to open his Doghouse in downtown Manhattan instead of some rural hellhole. Not only are you giving money to someone who apparently doesn't have a good enough business plan to get a loan, you're also giving money to someone planning to move into an extremely competitive area that's already over saturated with similar restaurants.

That having been said I do love that Churro place so if this scheme of yours inexplicably pans out I'll be seeing you around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

Nobody is angry.
Nobody cares enough about the OP to be angry.
He should just gently caress off.

This is Something Awful. Half the posters here are angry to be alive. More than half are angry that anyone else is alive.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Would it be better if I outright said that if this fails we will borrow the money from a bank?

Honestly it was more dignified when it seemed like you just had bad credit.

• Locked thread