Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Dr. Tommy John posted:

And furthermore, if you decided to take that shot, and were faced with either borrowing more or running a crowd funding campaign, would you not see any value in the fact that failing a kickstarter still builds publicity that succeeding at a bank does not?

Read up to here so far, and holy poo poo. I mean, god drat. If you actually believe this then you have your head so far up your own rear end that the shining light you are somehow seeing after failing a kickstarter is actually leaking in from... your dick.. or something.

Dude... I'm kinda rooting for you here, but jesus there's no way to put a positive spin on a failed crowd funding campaign.

Ok back to the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It's not Philipino?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I got ya Filipino food piled high right hea!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
gently caress

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's with all the fuckin marshmallows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

:eyepop:

• Locked thread