Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oh hey i think i saw you at riotfest or something

edit: maybe it was the winter fair i dont know i cant remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

oh hey i think i saw you at riotfest or something

edit: maybe it was the winter fair i dont know i cant remember

hi i know youre dealing with all these goons but i might have been a customer once can you confirm?!?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the problem with kensington market is that you can only serve 1 clientele

the locals are broke and cheap and will eat your food all the time if its cheap
the tourists are rich and stupid and will spend $9 on an artisan bagel or grilled cheese, but only once a year, and only in summertime

so if you plan to stay open all year you need to bring your costs severely down to satisfy the locals
but then tourists wont buy anything because nobody trusts $2 meat skewers

and your busy hours are going to be 2pm during afternoon errands, and 2am when the bars close.

tough problem

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Merdifex posted:

is toronto even a good place for a "fusion" food stand?

someone made a fusion sandwich/wilco place
its really good

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you know what theres so much hype now im totally going to go eat at that place when it opens
and im not gonna post a thread about it or anything, im just gonna eat it like a regular old gently caress

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*burp* pretty good

is what i might say

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

sorry thats my affluenza talking

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

rape jokes are so lazy

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Angela Christine posted:

It wasn't a rape joke tho. It was a prostitution joke.

ah, the worlds oldest jokes...
my bad...

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hes in trouble now because they're gonna do a goon meet at his shop and prop up his sales for a day and then never come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

first pacquiao loses... now this...

• Locked thread