Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Only half wrong. Heroins just not quite as big here. Were hoping the new weed dispensary next door funnels stoners in who are craving deep fried fun.

Smoking isn't allowed on the premises of any weed store so unless they're already stoned you can throw that idea out the window, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

make an authentic filipino hotdog like the ones that are dogdick red for some reason

how many dogdicks have you looked at to be able to make this comparison

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

OP had a meltdown in LAN, lmbo

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Yeah so once my fiancée came across and read the thread in which she was repeatedly called an ugly transvestite and I was repeatedly offered money to allow her to be raped, the same one a representative of this paid site repeatedly thought was so hilarious that it must continue, I had to kinda ask myself; Do you, doc, like talking about baseball and and uberchat enough to want to want to be a part of that kind of culture, your thread or not? Is there any venue where a reasonable person could argue that the onus was on me to assume that by posting something online I was inviting that level of abuse, especially to my loved one's appearance race and sexual orientation and especially when I repeatedly tried to stop it without making a big pissy fuss?

Hilariously, despite our weird hive mind here, the answer is no. Amazing how a moment spent trying to explain to a normal person "no, those aren't rape threats and crushing insults, those guys just think they're funny" that you kinda sit up and realize, nope; whether or not free speech protects SA, and whether or not the creepiest posters were given whopping 6 hour probs, I am not gonna be a part of a community like that. Thank you Toronto thread for your support.

Despite the popular opinion, I have a business to run. See you in the spring.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Oof, a sincere cuck joke. Ok I'm out, you guys are beyond hope.

oh no franco is leaving a thread angrily what will we do

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

RIP in piss op

• Locked thread