Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Efexeye posted:

If there's one thing you should keep in mind when visiting Kensington, it's that there is no local Starbuck's. This is a very friendly but very protected enclave where vegan cran-apple muffins take the place of Big Macs and anyone who so much as says the words "double mocha venti" might get into trouble if the wrong people are listening. While it can be a great place to bring the kids and spend a day exploring the world, this is not a shopping mall. It's gritty, it's real, and it's organic.

lol

I live in a similar city with an area like this. I don't think 8 grand would cover one month of rent, unless it's small and towards the edge of main street. I'm sorry for your loss OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

So can someone tell me whhy phillipeno food smells like microwaved dog food?

They love spam so much that they have fast food outlets devoted to it. Maybe they put spam in it?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Looks like most of the backers are friends pity donating $100 bucks. No wonder the OP decided to try his luck in GBS. I thought it was going to do ok, until I looked at the donation breakdown.

• Locked thread