Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Dr. Tommy John posted:

Okay, we are twenty something liberals living in a metropolitan city center in canada.

We are sensitive to and aware of systemic oppression and do our darnedest to limit the effects of my unfair privilege.

We regularly get heated about #alllivesmatter

welp you just triggered all the stealth nazis on this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

a starwar betamax posted:

OP I'm going to donate dollar later this evening if I can get my paypal account unlocked (long story.......:argh:) so what cool prize do I get for my donation? I'd like a tee shirt if I get to choose. do you have anything larger that XXL?

id like to hear this story

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Let's just say sharing your paypal account with your unemployed and severely depressed son isn't such a good idea...................................... :stare:

yikes, how much damage?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol cook them lumpia

To my heart or to my pocketbook?

let's be honest here, all goons stop feeling after age 29

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

like lumpia more than eggrolls, take out all the bullshit celery and carrots, just put some drat pork

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

OK [MOD CHALLENGE TIME]........................

OP, as a way of saying "thank you" to the goons who actually donated money to you for some reason, and for the pages of actually good advice that you were given, free of charge... you have 24 HOURS to do one of these one things:

1: Post a video of you preparing a philipeno food while reading a script transcribed for you in Tagalong. (must be at least 3 minutes long) Also we need close ups of your mouth while you taste the food afterwards.

And if you don;t do it within 24 hours I guess your banned or something. who knows!

This is basically a kickstarter video

you're no abe challenger beta

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol at goons being once bitten twice shy. They gave money to a racist hot dog man so now they won't give to someone not racist but that could be because of the shitshow gbs 2 became

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But, we didn't know the hot dog guy was a racist douchebag before helping him out. What if this guy turns out to be a serial killer or something.

pretty sure we'd give him more money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

unironically want to see this funded. I mean it's not coming out of my pocket but I'll gladly come to the block party and eat all the lumpia

• Locked thread