Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
[𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚖, 𝙱𝚈𝙾𝙱]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Me, handing my only black friend a piece of paper with a hastily scribbled url written in script that might remind one of the Zodiac Killer: Its basically a forum/message board where a group of roughly two to three dozen people hang out and make jokes and talk about their lives. Anyway this sticker is from a contest they made trying to get new members to hang out and make jokes or just shoot the poo poo. Oh yeah it costs $10 USD to make posts on the board, which isnt part of a scam or anything, its more of a thing to support the website and stop people from trolling or posting messed up stuff. Anyway hope you join us. Cheers.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Token Black Friend: Who are you. Please leave my house. I don't know who you are or how you got in here. This is the third time this week. I don't care about the milk ape or the weed rear end or whoever this "Ingmar Krump" man is, I just want you to leave me alone. And stop mailing me pictures of that goddamned "bun car" while you're at it. Leave in the next minute or I'm calling the cops.

Me: My name is Job (pronounced like this: Jobe) and I like to yob (pronounced like its written) :razz:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Token Black Friend: Leave, now.

Me: You're right... I better go... just look at the time.

Token Black Friend: Twenty past four.. don't see what is so special about that...

Me: [BYOB Reggae starts playing on my phone] It's four/twenty bitch!!! :420::rznv::420:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Token Black Friend: I'm calling the authorities. They are going to come down here and if they are doing their job correctly they will beat you senseless.

Me: [Just starts smoking weed out my fwiggin vape stick]

Token Black Friend: You are going to jail. They are going to put you in jail and you'll be there for a long, long, time.

Me: Uhhh :what:... that's mighty unchill of you my good sir.

Token Black Friend: You are going to burn in hell. You are going to burn in hell for all eternity.

fuck. marry. t-rex

dumb crambo posted:

Me, handing my only black friend a piece of paper with a hastily scribbled url written in script that might remind one of the Zodiac Killer: Its basically a forum/message board where a group of roughly two to three dozen people hang out and make jokes and talk about their lives. Anyway this sticker is from a contest they made trying to get new members to hang out and make jokes or just shoot the poo poo. Oh yeah it costs $10 USD to make posts on the board, which isnt part of a scam or anything, its more of a thing to support the website and stop people from trolling or posting messed up stuff. Anyway hope you join us. Cheers.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

dumb crambo posted:

Token Black Friend: I'm calling the authorities. They are going to come down here and if they are doing their job correctly they will beat you senseless.

Me: [Just starts smoking weed out my fwiggin vape stick]

Token Black Friend: You are going to jail. They are going to put you in jail and you'll be there for a long, long, time.

Me: Uhhh :what:... that's mighty unchill of you my good sir.

Token Black Friend: You are going to burn in hell. You are going to burn in hell for all eternity.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
excuse me sir this is the mcdonalds drive in

Full-Bodied Flavor

you;ve got to laugh, at black people

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
*furiously keeping tabs on your cred *sweats

Piso Mojado

dumb crambo posted:

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

you;ve got to laugh, at black people

What. the. gently caress. is this guys problem!? "yoo've got to laugh at black people"?!? and on martin luther king day of all days? jesus christ.

joke_explainer

BYOB backwards stands for Build On Your Brand.

FluffieDuckie

dumb crambo posted:

Token Black Friend: Who are you. Please leave my house. I don't know who you are or how you got in here. This is the third time this week. I don't care about the milk ape or the weed rear end or whoever this "Ingmar Krump" man is, I just want you to leave me alone. And stop mailing me pictures of that goddamned "bun car" while you're at it. Leave in the next minute or I'm calling the cops.

Me: My name is Job (pronounced like this: Jobe) and I like to yob (pronounced like its written) :razz:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

dumb crambo posted:

lmbo

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you think that's weird wait til you see what BOYB backwards again is

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

dumb crambo posted:

----------------

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
:geno: Bravo yankee oscar bravo, initiate code 7 iceland.

:ninja: I copy, please confirm bravo yankee oscar bravo, to initiate code 7 iceland.

:geno: Copy that, I repeat, bravo oscar yankee bravo, to-

:ninja: Negative! Please initialize again, I do not copy.

:geno: drat it Fred I just want to get a piece of piz -

:ninja: NEGATIVE, USE THE CODE! Redman is not active; repeat, Redman is not active.

:sigh:

devil

ithoughtyouwereinretirement

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Ralp posted:

if you think that's weird wait til you see what BOYB backwards again is
BYOEING?

what the? Original BYOB didn't even *have* a G. How's that possible?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

BYOB upside down is B (upside down y) O B, really makes u think imo

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
BλOB

----------------

Macnult

*puts on an RVCA shirt*

*looks in mirror, squints eyes*

B... Y... O... B...

"no! that's impossible!"
*the walls turn to light green and purple pastel as I eversogently collapse onto the floor*

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
gordon freeman: *blasts alien with shotgun* BλOB BITCH

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Pomp posted:

gordon freeman: *blasts alien with shotgun* BλOB BI|CH

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

ahh, i'm all cleaned up and ready for the day, had my breakfast, let's do this

oh wait *peeks thru the blinds onto my front porch*

dammit, crambo is waiting out there again. i swear, you emptyquote a yobber one time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Stole the Day
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
BOYB sounds like the hot new '90s boy band to rival N'Sync

• Locked thread