Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

can't get past Big Dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I did kill him once with the grenade launcher but then I immediately shot an assassin who was standing right next to me and died

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I killed the big dog, but wtf is the next area

Also I murked the police with a shovel and got a crown and then they tracked me down and murdered me

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I have never used a disc weapon without injuring myself horribly

I'm too scared to pick them up.

Also I beat lil hunter on my first try, which might have been more impressive if it hadn't taken me 1000000 attempts to reach him

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I can no longer get past 5-3. If Lil Hunter doesn't get me then all his buddies finish the job.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I sat on the throne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I looped but died to Throne 2's death throes. I think it still counts but I didn't unlock Rebel :(

• Locked thread