Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For what it is, the Nazi Party is a perfect political party. ... No. Grow up. Logic does NOT work this way you little piece of poo poo. Topic locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[hides Community Manager badge] Vlambeer is actually the son of Albert Einstein and Audrey Hepburn lmfao... He's very smart and beautiful and knows how to make a great game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Furthermore I don't personally care about this game or Isaac or any game of this type. So suck my cack

http://i.imgur.com/QyMggOU.gifv

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That gifv doesn't really mean nothing but it's the first one I ever made and turns out Mario Maker makes for wonderful gifvs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The outros take longer than the level half the time so I couldn't capture it anyway, due to the 15 second limit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But that was SMB3.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yea and it's weird not hearing the Weeeooooweeehoop! noise.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario does do a V sign at the end of SMW worlds though, for what it's worth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*begins composing a massive blog post style rebuttal including several tangential diatribes and more than one hundred individual instances of tautology for the low low price of 69.99*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Xaris posted:

I don't like throwing accusations of fallacy around because it belies my secret atheism, but holy crap tautology ahoy.
lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I played this I walked to something behind a wall that looked like a rusty button on the ground like Zelda style but it blew up and turns out I guess it was a car but I had had enough at that point.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When that sprite is behind a wall it's easy to think it's a switch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ikerleend Tghem tveryone doiewd lol I killed the thron c xx

• Locked thread