Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
i finally got to the palace today, twice.

once with robo and the other with eyes. both times mostly using the shovel and a backup weapon (smg with robo and eraser with eyes). couldnt even get long arms for either of them :x

i like stress and boiling veins and scary face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

also yv is cool

i was playing yv for a about a week but i stopped because i think i was getting a bit manic

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

like a year ago or maybe two, the Ice rear end was given to people who kept trying to post in fyad even though they really sucked at it. i dont remember whose avatar it was originally

i quoted the av and said 'thats cool' and then it was there next time i logged on

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

and then i made this

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

made it to throne twice today as robot but havent beaten it

even though im robot i still feel like i need better weapons.

first time i had super crossbow and wave gun (and stood right in front because im a moron)

second time i had super splinter gun and eraser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

oh forgot to update. got on the throne as eyes. now i have more goals. so many more goals

• Locked thread