Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the screwdriver isn't even that bad, for an early weapon. it's fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

is patience the one where you put off taking a mutation until later or w/e? i've never picked it because i dont really understand what it does.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

hammerhead is actually the strongest mutation in the game, though

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

That's Back Muscle.

Ristolaz posted:

Trigger Fingers

Impact Wrists.

or Rabbit Paw.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Agag posted:

Scarier Face. Love to one-shot everything except bosses.

thats my third. it pairs especially well with impact wrists

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

you hit that switch with a screwdriver it takes you to the secret rich place

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Where do the tongue butt avs come from?

like a year ago or maybe two, the Ice rear end was given to people who kept trying to post in fyad even though they really sucked at it. i dont remember whose avatar it was originally

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lil hunter lands on me and i die even when i do have a good set of guns. maybe one day i'll get lucky with a 5-3 map that has good wall spots to hide behind and figure out wtf is going on before getting killed

maybe i should start taking the wall-tunneling mutation just to try to survive that level

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i beat him once but then died anyway when his body exploded

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i'm pretty sure the landing wave is fire, so probably? but it's blue fire so for all i know that doesnt count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i've killed him twice now, but still never made it past the level he appears on

• Locked thread