Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
its weird that they make you carry a poo poo weapon to world 3 to unlock the main character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Yung Venuz has an extra ability to cement him as the best character. I really hope Vlambeers next project is Gun Godz 2

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

also yv is cool

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

qnqnx posted:

The feel of being in a loop while having the crown of blood and impact wrists, and hearing enemies crash into eachother and die as soon you enter the level.

meltings throne butt and impact wrists gets real ridiculous, just mash right click and everythings dead

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
yung venuz is so cool

gun godz was a p fun game, someone even got it patched to work on w8

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
mony

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

link2patch plz

the vid that had the patch in the comments got taken down but i just found it on my comp, ejnoy niggy

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=35189637757881243418

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the eraser owns, it fires a bunch of slugger bullets in a straight line. yvs throne butt and shotgun shoulders make it p insane

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

oddium posted:

always yv

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

extremebuff posted:

i wish someone clipped me owning the jungle in like 40 seconds my first time..apparently that was a feat lmao i think i had the double shotty and i just had to fire and everything would die

do you have the best character unlocked yet

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

oddium posted:

in the long arms icon i always think eyes is wearing a wifebeater

e: also the rhino skin tiny icon looks like midna's hat

during early access i liked how all the placeholder mutation art was just lovely mspaint drawings of a character

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i want a fps with yv as the player character

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

there, uh, is one

yv is the final boss in gun godz not the pc, so uh no, there isnt

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

no you play as him. you kill the old gun god and become the new one apparently

ok, there should be more games with yv tho

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

extremebuff posted:

the guy in the vid was playing as rogue, they got through all of loop 3 using jackhammer and some super grenade launcher. i didnt watch the bosses i havent seen yet though, it was cool watching the guy calmly go through 400-count mobs knowing he could be obliterated any second

also hammerhead seems vital, once the monster count gets that big you cant just hope the maps give you cover lol

fear is the mindkilla

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

ArfJason posted:

oh my god

not using the yv sidebar/crosshair combo :sad:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

extremebuff posted:

the music for the level is a collab between the music dude for this game and baranowsky, who made the music for crypt of the necrodancer and isaac. that guy is a god

he also did super meat boy, dude makes some real good tunes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

• Locked thread