Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the weekly that's up now is cool chiken with laser sword crown of blood and tthe 2nd mutation has laser brains :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got the melting cheevo thank u weekly for giving me a wave gun and boiling veins + throne butt right off the bat

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got my best run evar with rebel but i got killed by the crystal boss in looped caes oops good thing i didn't have a cursed weapon yikes. i got a golden splinter gun on her now tho :worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

make sure u finish the car room so u get a lovely gold weapon and the best character :thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

horror on loop with throne butt is cool because you have infinite health and get early exits if you pick anomoly but oops a muishroomhead ran up and exploded on me anyway fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

i wish someone clipped me owning the jungle in like 40 seconds my first time..apparently that was a feat lmao i think i had the double shotty and i just had to fire and everything would die

i beat the jungles my first time too but i think it's cuz i had like scary face gamma guts and impact wrists a bunch of poo poo like flies at u right when u go in iirc ? i only went there ONE time and never again seems pointless to go back unless youre really aiming for a big score

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

qnqnx posted:

golden splinter gun, and splinter guns in general, are boss

i like yv throne butt + honing bolts and super splinter gun awww yeah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the heavy cross bow is too drat slow!!!!!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh no i got killed by cursed ammo i guess i dunno

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

stream without a mic its the only way to stream

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

i'm not great at the game but is back muscle not good? i play robot a lot and it seems real nice with him when you're munching a lot of stuff and hitting the ammo cap

it's okay for some stuff. like i always run out of ammo with plama hammer or jackhammer. i'd rather have laser sword or lightning hammer hell even blood hammer but it's not like i can toell the game what to do

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it s probalby okay if your a glutton for punishment and need to beat the game with a bullet weapon for some reason and happen to have recycle gland and a double minigun and can shoot all 555 bullets at the throne for 20 minteuis

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oddium posted:

you've become so strong....

thank uu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i havne't made it past caves in the 1st loop yet tho :gonk: mean boss

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The yeti doesnt exist

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

its difficult when im getting swarmed by yeti and spiders.
the run i just died in i almost got him, i had like 2 hp and with my autoshotty i carved a path of insanity through at least 30 enemies. my health regen mutation only gave me like 2 hp for that and i ended up with no ammo. I almost had him

Just do your best gamer. If u are afraid of melee weapons try them out u may be surprised ;-)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The nice thing about dy8ng to stupid poo poo in this game is runs last 5 mi utes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

That feel when 7 skip laser vrains and the chest on 7 3 has an energy sward fuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The katana IS cool evem tho its about as bad as the wrench

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the weekly from a week or two ago that started you with melting and crown of luck and a wave gun and the first decent mutations u get were boiling veins, throne butt, and shotgun shoulders allowed me 2 get the melting alt costume and cheevo so i'm thankfu 2 shotgun shoulders

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i accidentally picked up a cursed laser cannon on the daily but it actually turns out a laser cannon with yvs throne butt laser brains and trigger fingers is fairly epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Huh really? I can't get used to it it still feels way too slow

1 brrap was enough to kill throne dogs and destroy the reactors in the throne room wORKs for me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i mean, i wouldn't pick it up normally but hell i wasn't paying attention and thot it was a plasma cannon but things worked out in the end any way [until a cop van crashed into me fuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've only picke dthe one rebel one where she gets 2 dudes at the start and i've done the best w/ her v0v

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

does the throne just go apeshit like that when you kill the generators? jesus christ

it gets pissed when you move into the generator nooks and behind it iirc edit fugg beaten

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also with a melee weapon you can destroy the big green blobs before they span bullets or guardians and u still get items :thumbsup:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

is there a way to tell which characters u haven't looped with i don't have fish's b costume ;-( i think its just steroids i need to loop with tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't like shotgun shoulders cuz i end up dropping shotguns as well. they're kind of rear end. thanks. the wave gun is sort of cool but u never see it. oh yeah and the hyper slugger is awesome but i've only seen that drop once

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

New favorite playstyle: Rebel with stress and bloodlust

rebel is really good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thanks to a crown of luck melting weekly i got the melting alt skin and looped, whew.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I Said No posted:

i'm becoming slowly convinced this game looks at what you have for weapons and mutations and then specifically avoids trying to give you anything that synergises with it
sometimes you just want to try out a certain build but then poo poo happens like impact wrists doesn't show up at all for 12 games in a row or a run drops no bullet weapons whatsoever and you die in the palace with a revolver and machinegun on hand cos thats what your mutations went into

no bullet weapons would be a godsend tbh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

hyper bullet weapons and bouncer shotgun are pretty fun though

hyper rifle is cool but it uses too much ammo way to fast and the bouncer shotgun is hot garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just what i need a slow moving wave of low dps garbage gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no thats only the disc gun

• Locked thread