Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

ive been playing this lately and found a super bazooka and it carried me into 7-2 then a jukebox or something blew me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

The wiki recommends Back Muscles on a lot of characters but that sounds dumb and bad. Please confirm or deny nuclear throne pros

back muscle is great, one thing it does is that with a higher cap of ammo you'll be low on ammo more, so that means more ammo drops. same with something like rhino skin you'll be getting a few more health drops with that too

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

Oooohhh I didnt know the drop rate increases when you're low. That's cool

it's not as much as rabbits paw i dont think but it's still pretty good

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

The wiki says the game always uses the initial ammo capacity number for determining low ammo% so its not affected by back muscle. Grafe C Villa-Lobos, you are under arrest for gamer fraud.

lol, well that's what i was told, sorry

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ristolaz posted:

It's all good.

How often do you guys end up taking Patience?

not too often, sometimes it'll pair up with a bunch of bs and i'll take it then though

• Locked thread