Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i really do...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
no better time than the present to get out there and suck a dick, op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You mean you wish you were gay, OP.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i got good news for you op

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I'd certainly have more options

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Well its pretty gay to wish you were gay so...

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Chrs Gry posted:

Well its pretty gay to wish you were gay so...

are you implying i am gay?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Being gay may not be a choice, but fuckin a dude sure is. Go gently caress a dude and make us proud, son.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Naerasa posted:

Being gay may not be a choice, but fuckin a dude sure is. Go gently caress a dude and make us proud, son.

have u hosed a guy?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i wish you were, too

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i wish u were gay too i guess

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

you can always learn!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

being gay would be cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i guess when ur a bit older ur dad can teach u

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Blazing Zero posted:

no better time than the present to get out there and suck a dick, op

but that doesnt make you gay though

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

social vegan posted:

i guess when ur a bit older ur dad can teach u
no better time than the present

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

it just makes you a pervert

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's easier to find a man who shares your interests, it's true (aka a big gay nerd).

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Decebal posted:

It's easier to find a man who shares your interests, it's true (aka a big gay nerd).

go on

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
You don't have to just go out and just gently caress a guy, you idiot. I mean, sure, there's an unparalleled joy in being hosed by a bear in a darkened room when you don't even know his real name. But it's not for everyone.

Maybe you want to take things slow? You probably should. It's like if it's a chick, get him to like you, spend time together, then reach in and touch your lips to his, make out if he lets you in. And maybe later you're hanging out, your head's on his shoulder, and your hand idly reaches down to between his legs, and he doesn't stop you, and you reach into his pants, and where your hand goes you head ducks down and follows.

And if you didn't imagine yourself in either of these positions, and wish that was you, then you're not gay...or bi.

You can't just want to be gay. You have to live it, and enjoy it.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

IronClaymore posted:

You don't have to just go out and just gently caress a guy, you idiot. I mean, sure, there's an unparalleled joy in being hosed by a bear in a darkened room when you don't even know his real name. But it's not for everyone.

Maybe you want to take things slow? You probably should. It's like if it's a chick, get him to like you, spend time together, then reach in and touch your lips to his, make out if he lets you in. And maybe later you're hanging out, your head's on his shoulder, and your hand idly reaches down to between his legs, and he doesn't stop you, and you reach into his pants, and where your hand goes you head ducks down and follows.

And if you didn't imagine yourself in either of these positions, and wish that was you, then you're not gay...or bi.

You can't just want to be gay. You have to live it, and enjoy it.

go on...

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gay

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Just look on Meetup for your local nerd group (most of them), and once you join the first D&D game, make an elf character named "Tom of Rivendell " :heysexy:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Decebal posted:

Just look on Meetup for your local nerd group (most of them), and once you join the first D&D game, make an elf character named "Tom of Rivendell " :heysexy:

wut

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Surely your imagination can do the rest!

But when your lips wrap around him you know true happiness. You devote everything you are into pleasuring him, in the way you also always wanted to be pleasured. You imagine how every movement of your tongue, or your lips, feels on him. That only inflames your own desire, and you speed up.

Your mind can fill in the rest of what happens!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Hogge Wild posted:

its not guaranteed the gay will take but it's a good first step to finding out imo

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Blazing Zero posted:

its not guaranteed the gay will take but it's a good first step to finding out imo

Half-bi, a.k.a. 3/4 straight, is best. You can want girls like everyone else, but still write up weirdly detailed stories about sucking cock with full dedication.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_PlpuYHhkQ

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

that was the worst thing ive ever seen bud

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Being gay is a choice

just choose where you want to land on the gay spectrum. Putting a dick in you here and there, there aint nothing wrong with that son, go for it

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i wanna go full 6

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
go into a truck stop bathroom late at night, when the moon is full. wait patiently.

something might happen that will turn you gay.

now if you're in there til like 6 am you might as well call it a night and get some breakfast.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just PM me friend im sure we can solve your identity crisis..together

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's hosed up that i'm happy to pull and tug on a dingus as long as it's my own but other dinguses gross me out

proof that there is no such thing as a just and caring god imho

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i totally agree man :reject:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i think it'd rock to have a large penis in your butt

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Being gay is a choice

just choose where you want to land on the gay spectrum. Putting a dick in you here and there, there aint nothing wrong with that son, go for it
i don't know what this means but i'm probably a strong 2.7

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
where does bangin trannis land me on the kinsey scale

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

where does bangin trannis land me on the kinsey scale

Incidental homosexual behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Being gay is a choice

s.e.v.e.n : Straight for pay.

• Locked thread