Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I want Tulane so bad. Totally cool with the Big 12 dropping the round robin if Tulane gets in.

What does Tulane bring besides academics and an excuse to travel to New Orleans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Problem: Your school color would be brown.

Brown and yellow.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

That's rude as heck, man, Tulane was one of the teams I coached in my (still on-going) like 75 season long NCAA 2004 dynasty

Please tell me you're taking a new job every single year

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

General Dog posted:

What TV market are they again?

An entire religion, like a smaller scale Notre Dame.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Honestly the Sun Belt looks better than CUSA right now

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Spacebump posted:

It's a good idea but the problem with regulation and promotion is how quickly players graduate.

It's a really dumb idea because you would give up/add a bunch of scholarships every time you got relegated or promoted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

One of the magical parts of the Popeyes Bahamas Bowl is that Popeyes literally does not have a single location in the Bahamas but they might have a stand outside or in the stadium I dunno

I think I read they're actually getting one!

• Locked thread