Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

Kim Jong Il posted:

TBH it's a lot more likely that Iowa or the rest of those Midwestern teams would be.

I don't get being offended by lots of G5 teams or lots of lovely bowls. More football is good.

Rutgers is the worst

And if teams aren't ranked in the top 10ish I don't care about it and I doubt many other people do either. I won't watch any scrub tier bowls, they suck. Kick all the riff raff out, relegate programs that can't get their poo poo together, have a 16 team playoff where the only neutral site is the final game, pair the season down to ten games, take OOC scheduling away from the conferences, and boom college football's structure stops being such a weird labriynth of bizarre antifun, anticompetitive ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
They are extremely garbage no-stakes affairs sorry about your bad opinion

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

CharlestheHammer posted:

There are no real stakes it's just football.

Stakes are a social construct, wow deep. Doesn't make Hawaii vs Utah State in the Hawaii All State Roadside Assistance bowl any more compelling to me Thoreau

MourningView posted:

For a lot of teams those are in fact big games, but if you don't like football I suppose you're welcome to not watch. I don't know why you personally not caring means they should go away entirely

I don't know why you personally are being so weird about my opinion

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
'I prefer the CFP to the Menike Tire Bowl'

'You hate football'

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

CharlestheHammer posted:

Then don't watch them.

Wayyyy ahead of you

• Locked thread