Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I've been working on this for 18 months and I'll probably never feel finished with it, but I've got it to a place where I'm mostly pleased with the overall arrangement.

https://soundcloud.com/mixerbio/bangin-bushwhack

Composed entirely in Reason.
Some of the tones are very abrasive, so dial in the volume on this one, guys.

Enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

This is a cool composition but there's something really off with the mix like it sounds like you put low pass filters on everything or in general cut off almost everything above 3-4k on most of the instruments? As a result none of the "harsh" or "abrasive" tones you warn us about ever materialize.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Feb 23, 2016

• Locked thread