Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
Got one for the missus on Saturday for Valentines day:

Also, this webcam is garbage. But yeah these are her favorite things in order:

1. Belly rubs
2. Naps
3. Chicken food/treats

Everything else though.. Toys? Naw. Salmon food? Heh. Leaving the bed other than to poop/pee? Surely you jest. She gets curious and ventures around the bedroom late at night but has yet to cross the threshold into the rest of the house. There be the land of other kitties. We have a Hemingway that someone actually stole from his estate as a kitten, then somehow ended up 10 counties away in an SPCA near me. So she's been my cat for like 12 years now. Tiger striped, white stomach/chin/feet, not just any old polydactyl but the prototypical Hemingway cat. She likes the new kitten. She'll come by the bedroom door, stand, stare, flick her tail and walk away. However, our all brown striped short hair wants nothing to do with her. Short hair will walk in, jump up on the bed, notice that there's still this other loving cat in the house for some reason, hiss, and run away.

Anyway yeah, Siamese are p cool. I've had cats all my life and never ever had a kitten that loses it's loving mind as soon as you start rubbing her belly. She'll go from standing and just fall to the side if you reach under and start rubbing her belly. Just the cutest loving thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread