Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Get out of here with that pointy-faced nonsense, I am not interested unless your puss could be gifted to the Southeast Asian 1%. Just look at that round MUG. Appleheads only, thank you very much.

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these pedigreed puss-wah's. Siamese, Balinese, whatever. Bali's are just the long-haired version anyway and I am not a Picky Pete.

Get a load of this guy. He's a real rum-tum-tigger, if you know what I mean. His dad probably bought him a cat tree that he only pretends to use when company is over. Lazy snob. Still want him, 'tho.

I am smitten by this kitten. I want a cat of this variety to own and spoil. I have a problem though, I live in Wisconsin. Does anyone know where I can find these felines? I've tried Hoobly, Petfinder, and the local shelters. I'm even having trouble finding a local breeder. All of them are peddling the triangle-heads and that is not what I am looking for. I need those heads to be fat and round. FAT and ROUND.

Hahahaha who would love this? Not me, that's who. Okay I'd probably love it. Gettin' lost in them blue eyes I hope he doesn't put something in my drink ha ha

PM me or reply to this thread if you know where I can get a legit Applehead Siamese cat in Wisconsin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Still having no luck on my quest. Can anyone recommend alternatives to Craigslist, Petfinder, Hoobly, and local shelters? If I could find a breeder, I'd check them out. The ones I've found in my area haven't been updated in years.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Great suggestions! I've sent an email to Crystal Springs and have purebredcatrescue.org bookmarked. :D

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Crystal Springs emailed me back..

I think I'm gonna die. :magical:

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Look at my catte. Look at my darling boy. Mwuah. Mwuah! I love him and he loves me. I am nothing but a warm lap for him. I am a worthless source of food and heat and belly rubs. When I die, he will not hesitate to eat the flesh from my bones. Look at this special and precious boy.

I have named him Chairman Meow. I am sorry. I'm afraid The Chairman already knows his unfortunate name.

He lives on my lap. I cannot get him off of my lap. Please help. He follows me around constantly and is always using me for warmth and belly rubs. I am a slave.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

Nooner posted:

you should get a dog instead or a snake or a bird those are good pets

Ty nuner but we got it frome here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

Anyway yeah, Siamese are p cool. I've had cats all my life and never ever had a kitten that loses it's loving mind as soon as you start rubbing her belly. She'll go from standing and just fall to the side if you reach under and start rubbing her belly. Just the cutest loving thing ever.

Word. My little dude demands bel bel rubs on the reg. I feel like a darn rub slave over here! Give us an update on the grown cats/kitten drama. Has she left the bedroom yet?

We got ours from a vet tech who also breeds and she suggested that we remove everything from one of our bathrooms and keep him in there until he grew bored of the room and tried to escape whenever we opened the door. It worked really well! I guess it's about expanding their "world" one room at a time when they begin showing confidence.

• Locked thread