Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
princecoo
Sep 3, 2009

Flavor Truck posted:

Get out of here with that pointy-faced nonsense, I am not interested unless your puss could be gifted to the Southeast Asian 1%. Just look at that round MUG. Appleheads only, thank you very much.

Hahahaha who would love this? Not me, that's who. Okay I'd probably love it. Gettin' lost in them blue eyes I hope he doesn't put something in my drink ha ha

My mother has two of these ugly loving things, brother and sister. They're actually pretty smart and she walks them on leads. The'yre decent mousers too. Downside is they keep bringing her mice at 3 in the morning and a few weeks ago she got a cyst on her lip because one of the cats brought her a live mouse and tried to force feed it to her in her sleep and the mouse bit her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread