Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012
My family has gotten three round-headed Siamese just by cruising the local shelters. The first one, a seal-pointed prince among cats originally found wandering stray in an Ikea parking lot, sadly passed away after three years due to hypertropic cardiomyopathy, a heart condition where the primary symptom is dropping dead. (This was after :20bux: had been spent on his cardiology appointments and he'd been entered in a blood study and everything). My mom was absolutely crushed and said she could never love a cat again...this lasted about two months before we adopted a bonded pair with every-so-slightly pointier faces and not a tooth between them, along with a fat black senior mog-cat who I have to admit was kind of a charity case. The two Siamese are chocolate point and blue point and both are clingy and vocal as hell, just to the breed standard. The little blue girl will sit outside of a certain room she dislikes and scream at us until we come out again. The chocolate boy sounds just like a billy goat and pooped all over my mom's lap the first time she held him.

Can't recommend shelter Siamese highly enough. Just bide your time and the right one will present itself.

hate hoot fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread