Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

During the last presidential election my grandmother confided to me in my parents' pro Romney household that she would vote for Obama because of a wonderful dream

She was staying in a house that looked like my parents house, but on a tall hill. There was a long driveway leading down to their street. She was getting the mail that day, but she has trouble walking. She insists on stairs and the house in her dream had flights and flights. They remind her of the walkup she lived in while growing up in India. So she walked down down down the stairs in my parents' house and down the long driveway and saw a man there by the mailbox. She wanted to look in the mail, but she said that he was black but handsome. She was flattered that he would give her attention because he looked like such an important man, holding a mesh bag in front of her mailbox. He gave her this bag, packed with small clementine oranges with a bright smile. They were her favorite, but never bought by her daughter, my mother, due to the cost. She had forgotten about the mail, then. She knew that she loved oranges and that this black man was giving her what she needed. She had become a citizen a year before, and voted for Obama.

I am waiting for her next dream so that it can scry the man in the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
DemoncRATS use mind vibrating rays to alter your sleep patterns, ever since the painter came by my house and he looked inside my fuse box, well, he was the dry wall repair guy, he looked in the switch panel and he said... "did you forget to turn it on??" and ever since then all of my dreams have been liberal in nature, and i have been having feelings of voting for democrats, and I can feel the sonic pressure behind my eyelids when i sleep, don't you get it??? he thought i wanted the drat machine on, he should have let me forget about it, but noooo he had

et cetera

• Locked thread