Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

well I mean she does a certain kind and I'm sure it has a direction to it at some point :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

WhyteRyce posted:

Firestorm isn't that powerful, he got beat down by that Stargirl pretty easily

Stargirl's staff apparently had the power to recreate all of Camelot so uh I'm not thinking they're on the same level.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I will never, ever get tired of Thawne smugging it up.

Here's a question, though: Isn't reality better with Thawne in charge? I mean, he's fixed global warming and saved the planet.

He also killed Barry. But I repeat myself.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

teamcharlie posted:

Thawne! That bastard! Trading the lives of six whole heroes, and for what? For the lives of millions of poor people around the world dying of diseases like cholera and dysentery and others due to unclean water? Or for the future of our planet which can suddenly and dramatically cut down on its usage of fossil fuels because we have cheap energy forever?

No! This reality is wrong! And it is Nate's job to ensure that those millions of people that the TV audience of this show doesn't give a poo poo about are once again dead so that a couple of characters that some members of that audiences have fan crushes on stay alive.

Legends! Make this world a pile of poo poo again!

theyreidiots.gif

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, but Donald Trump is the President in Doomworld. That poo poo needs to be unwritten ASAP :colbert:

You know how when Barry fixed Flashpoint, some things remained irreparably broken? Well...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Cold pun.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Captain Cold murdered Vixen by shooting her with his cold gun

This is a terrible pun

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
"Guys, I think we broke time" needs to be the new thread title. It's exactly where this season should've ended up. :allears:

Rhyno posted:

The most disappointing thing was that Sarah didn't take the opportunity to mack on herself.

"Nope, still weird" may have been referencing something else entirely :pervert:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DoctorWhat posted:

The Losers. We're gonna meet the Losers and Rick Flagg.

I don't think adding Flagg to the Legends is a good idea

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Wheat Loaf posted:

First hints of Supergirl crossover dropped:

Benoist's Supergirl would absolutely 100% do this.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bad Moon posted:

I feel Kara doesn't dessert shame and is accepting of all foods

Her and Lena gonna catch each other eyeing a chess pie and that's how they'll realize they're compatible

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Like this, but Barry Allens

The entire loving multiverse is doomed and this is the reason we have President Trump somehow.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

gently caress the Brotherhood of evil, bring on the Brotherhood of Dada.

They already used them in Season 2. They were just off camera the entire time.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

LadyPictureShow posted:

I'd love to see The Quiz show up on tv. How do you not get effed on a technicality vs 'every power you didn't think of'.

E: have any Morrison era Doom Patrol types (good or evil) shown up in DC shows?

Number None has already appeared multiple times last season as a cameo so

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

McSpanky posted:

They should bring Resurrection Man in for season 3, he'd be perfect for these guys.

Sarah: QUICK WE NEED A NEW POWER
Mick: :haw:
Mitch: Aw son of a—

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Inkspot posted:

The thread title is just going to get worse the more the Legends gently caress with time. If we get a fourth season it will read DC's Yesterday: Superheroes, Maybe?

gfd the time idiots strike again

• Locked thread