Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
In the comic at one point he absorbed the ice gun's powers and became a mutant or something so I don't think scientific accuracy is high on DC's priorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Valeyard posted:

We just really need to see his natural athleticism come into play

Don't forget his extra fast twitch muscle fibers!

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer
He just needs any character traits whatsoever beyond winged date rape to Hawkgirl and smug prick to everyone else.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

What happened to Roy I thought he was gonna be in this?

Their mission didn't require flipping or being shirtless.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer
So is the thread title ever going to get fixed?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Drifter posted:

I'm betting there was no penetration or or any sort of sexual violation. He's not a date rapist. He's a kidnapper. Given how fast acting those drugs were and what they did they weren't roofies.

You tumblr people...

No, Stein has definitely been inside him.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer
They should've made Hawkman the villain because everyone in the audience hates him and doesn't care about immortal murder hobo Vandal Savage.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Binary Logic posted:

"In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage conquered the world."

This isn't fanfiction, it's the first line spoken in episode 1 part 2.

But that's telling, not showing. For the audience, he's still just a murder hobo.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Four Score posted:

Please, the Discount Avengers would have had Green Arrow and Flash along. They're the Discount Doom Patrol, and I'm only saying that because I actually like the plucky underdogs.

They're Discount Avengers, it's just that the team he was referring to was the Great Lakes Avengers.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

enraged_camel posted:

or they can just drop him into a volcano! they are so stupid lol!!!!!!

Giving him control of the Mishima Zaibatsu would strengthen Savage, not weaken him.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

XboxPants posted:

I'm quite used to giving campy shows like this a pass on some things just not making sense, and I'm perfectly willing to - I've been a fan of Flash and Arrow for years now - but jesus loving christ they are just making zero. effort. at. all. to justify why the team hasn't killed Vandal already.

Like holy poo poo, in this episode Rip and the team have taken out all the goons and have utterly defeated and incapacitated Savage and have him completely at their mercy. And then the show literally just cuts to the next scene with the heroes back on the ship trying to figure out how to find Savage. What the gently caress? Did we miss a scene?

loving come on writers, this show is otherwise quite good, and I'm willing to work with you if you give me literally any lame excuse at all, but you gotta give me something. They're surpassing bad writing at this point and moving into just straight-up basic continuity errors.

No one across the writers rooms of the 3 CW shows is trying this season. I guess they really need Berlanti in there to wrangle them but he ran off for that network money.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Bad Moon posted:

Hey gently caress you Arrow is good this year.

It's not nearly as good as seasons 1 and 2, just better than season 3. And there is a lot of aggressively stupid writing, just like on here and Flash.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Binary Logic posted:

This is the new "The Walking Dead Season 6 - They Should've Lit the Pit on Fire".

Savage killing Rip's family is a fixed point in time. It has happened, it will always happen. The Time Masters explained this to Rip and he refused to accept it. Nothing the Legends Squad does will change events enough to stop it from happening.

They just need to travel to right before Rip's wife and kid are killed and replace them with dolls they won at the Millennial Fair.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer
I would legit enjoy this show much more if BMX Bandit joined the team.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Xelkelvos posted:

Next crossover should be Crisis on Infinite Earths or something similar

Crisis in Infinite Warehouses.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer

Guy Goodbody posted:

Darhk's mask case doesn't make sense.

If Merlyn's wife never died, that means the Undertaking never happened, right? So Oliver's boat never blew up, so he never became the Green Arrow. So no Black Canary. Diggle never would've become Spartan, either.

Felicity being a hero without Oliver actually makes some amount of sense, she had already done that cyber vigilante thing.

I want to know how he killed Master Chief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

Gary’s Answer
Stay cool, bird boy.

• Locked thread