Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

Odd British bloke, wanders around dressed sort oddly, has box that's bigger on the inside, magic twig that opens locks and has a companion who has to have their memory erased?

Yeah, JK Rowling watched the gently caress out of Doctor Who.

He's also much older than he looks.

(Seriously, I've seen Eddie Redmayne in other things but in Fantastic Beasts he looks and sounds like he's maybe 15. :D)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

muscles like this! posted:

Apparently part of the story for the new season is Captain Hunter setting up a replacement for the Time Masters called the "Time Bureau"

Maybe they will finally do something about the notorious time criminal, Barry Allen.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I could absolutely imagine some scenario where Snart realises he can't actually explain how he and Mick managed to beat the others somewhere and for Mick to produce a flip-chart with a diagram and say, "By all accounts, it's doesn't make sense."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Brotherhood of Evil might be fun villains for this show. Them and other Doom Patrol bad guys. You have Warp, who can travel in time; General Immortus, who's an immortal soldier who taught Sun Tzu how to fight; Madame Rouge, who has super-stretching powers; Houngan, who's a high-tech voodoo priest; Plasmus, who's a German sludge monster who can melt anything he touches; the Brain, who's a brain in a jar on a Dalek body; and Monsieur Mallah, a heavily-armed super-intelligent French gorilla.

Their whole motivation for the past 30 years or so is that the Brain and Monsieur Mallah are in love and they're trying to find technology that will let the Brain grow a body so he can gently caress a talking gorilla.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Goodbody posted:

gently caress the Brotherhood of evil, bring on the Brotherhood of Dada.

Sure, there's a lot of overlap between them.

It'd be super fun if the Legends showed up in the 1960s and found that because of their time-fuckery, the entire decade is now this ultra-campy Silver Age decade where the Doom Patrol are the main heroes.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LadyPictureShow posted:

I'd love to see The Quiz show up on tv. How do you not get effed on a technicality vs 'every power you didn't think of'.

I know he was created by the writer who followed Morrison (and I quite unfortunately can't remember her name), but I hope the Codpiece shows up.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Nazi dumbasses didn't even realise that I replaced all the books they're burning with copies of Mein Kampf!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

nine-gear crow posted:

Given the Arrowverse's history of mercilessly dunking on the alt-right, it wouldn't surprise me if we saw Mick set an entire Klan rally on fire this year.

• Locked thread