Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

What happened to Roy I thought he was gonna be in this?

Are you sure you didn't get Roy mixed up with Ray? Very similar names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

No, Ray is on the show. He just left similarly with the whole "I gotta do some stuff In another city, peace out bros" thing so I assumed.

Yes. buy Roy isn't. I was wondering if maybe you heard that Ray was going to be on it and thought you heard Roy.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Krad posted:

The only real threat of the show is the team's weekly incompetence.

But drat if that isn't one powerful enemy

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Xealot posted:

I kind of irrationally disliked the actor for Vixen.

She seemed better as a voice actor, but yeah she kinda sucked live action

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

HERAK posted:

This is 3rd version of Harrison Wells that is running around (from earth 18 maybe), they basicaly broadcast a casting call to all the Earths and picked this one. He can walk around without anyone recognising him because he conveniently has a holographic face and voice changer thing from his own Earth. I'd put money on there being a different Wells for Season 4.

Yeah, pretty sure thats gonna be a running thing. Each season they get a new Wells.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Xealot posted:

Lesbian women typically have a low incidence of STI transmission vs. actively straight or bisexual women. Sara's had past relationships with men, but the likelihood of infecting new partners drops precipitously when you've died and been resurrected by ancient magic, or have access to a 31st-century time machine with an AI-controlled med bay.

:science:

Well that, or you end up with magicherpes or the cyberclap.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Rhyno posted:

And Evil Rip will rub salt in the wound while the Black Flash devours Eobard.

"You really thought some magic stick could save you? What an idiot."

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I was practically yelling at my screen when they were talking about having to retrieve the vial from an active battlefield. You have a loving time machine, just go back before the battle, or forward to after the battle!?! Thawne is right, you are idiots.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

GreenNight posted:

The producers have come out saying they're trying extremely hard to get Constantine on the show for the new season to be majorly featured.

Any idea what the issue is? Matt Ryan always seems to have a lot of fun in the role. Is it DC being dicks again with what characters they're aloud?

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

Sara Lance: TARGET AQUIRED

OMG! I never knew I needed Sara to seduce Dahrhrhhhk's adult daughter until right now! Imagine his reaction!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Yer Burnt posted:

There needs to be an episode of IRL them returning to this President Trump 2017 world and then they figure out how to fix the timeline.

• Locked thread