Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
This was a really fun watch. Can't wait for the rest of the series. If they are having a hard time tracking Savage, maybe they should sneak up on him a week before he was on Flash/Arrow. (Or team up with their past selves from the Flash/Arrow crossover and explain who needs to get the final hit.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Kesper North posted:

Protip: the force required to pull a tooth is a lot less than the force required to draw those bows.

Just splash a little mirakuru on those teeth.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Starting a rewatch of Flash Season 1, and it's remarkable how much better it is than Legends of Tomorrow. Even the pilot, which has a few misses (especially in some of the dialogue), is better paced and has smarter character development. And, somehow, less exposition.

I think after Flash Season 1, the CWDCU fell off. I still watch all the shows this season but may drop all 3 next.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

X-O posted:

I was so ready to finally write this goddamn show off after tonight and then in the last few minutes they go and remove the second worst part of the show entirely and then have Patrick J. Adams, who I think is great, show up playing a character I really like? Not cool show. Not cool.

Felt the exact same with that ending. I thought they were going to somehow bring back Snart this episode. Then I learned Prison Break was being made again.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

enraged_camel posted:

I haven't watched any of the episodes. How's this season so far?

This season owns.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Kwyndig posted:

At least this time they made the season antagonist a credible threat. I mean, dude's got Flash powers, good luck fighting that with a firegun.

Just get Ollie to help.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Lol at Diggle in the final battle.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Hollismason posted:

If my brother or family member was dead because of time poo poo fuckery there would never be a situation that I forgave that person.

It's dumb that Cisco is okay with it and they are friends again

The way I look at it, he isn't dead because of Barry in this timeline. He was always dead in this timeline, Barry just lost his own.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

BrianWilly posted:

Diggle runs in anyway, firing his handgun.

His real power is the time slowing low kick.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

That was one of the best episodes of the series. Dark ending. I'm guessing the real answer to why they don't use Firestorm more is budget.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Couldn't it always be the Reverse Flash we currently see is the Reverse Flash before he took Wells face? If so, they could even have him steal/copy Gideon from the Waverider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

lotus circle posted:

Yeah there's one more episode and the other shows won't end until May, but I'm calling Legends S2 for MVP of the DCTV season.

That was the best episode of the series. I agree that Legends is the MVP of DCTV this year. I'm betting in the finale Black Flash is the hero that saves the day and defeats Thawne.

Lol at Trump being President in this episode's timeline.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Mar 29, 2017

• Locked thread