Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
??

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[leaves dorm room door open]

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Xbox ‏@Xbox 29m29 minutes ago
There's no achievement for making the bed, so ... #priorities

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Why are there papers stashed between the mattress and the box springs??

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

Obv. A dissertation on the superiority of SIZE vs RAM

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Benny D posted:

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Bill Barber posted:

Girl: Wow are those some papers? You know I like guys that can read ;)

Me: :)

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Benny D posted:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The protagonist struts purposefully towards the camera as Underworld - Born Slippy plays and his voice over informs the audience that he has decided to choose life, a career, a family, quality components, and reasonable form factors

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

he's gone to throw the kinnect away for turning the xbox on accidentally more times than he has purposefully to play games.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tumor looking batty posted:

Xbox ‏@Xbox 29m29 minutes ago
There's no achievement for making the bed, so ... #priorities

Oh gently caress yes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

he's gone to throw the kinnect away for turning the xbox on accidentally more times than he has purposefully to play games.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3622381&userid=125980

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

wow

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jesus loving Christ

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
:stonk:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

:nono:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7lMDjzfMsA
gears1: better on xb1 than 360 because tearing is eliminated
gears2: playable except for some sections with fps in the teens and twenties
gearsJ: teens and low twenties for most of the game "borderline unplayable" on xb1 'really difficult to enjoy on xb1"
gears3: extended drops below 360 performance on xb1 to the teens and twenties. horde mode "downright difficult to play" due to fps in teens and twenties. a "mixed bag"

lol

This post is awesome.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Probate him endlessly imo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oh gently caress yes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Probate him endlessly imo

the admins no longer allow this to happen, no matter how bad the poster is, unfortunately

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the admins no longer allow this to happen, no matter how bad the poster is, unfortunately

I thought that they were doing it to Stux and that mordin guy in FYAD though? If that changed then that sucks, since those guys should be blocked from posting. For someone like Me or INRI who have months taken off of us at a time from posting, it's really lovely that actual bad posters like these Xbox guys are allowed to post at all

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

I thought that they were doing it to Stux and that mordin guy in FYAD though? If that changed then that sucks, since those guys should be blocked from posting. For someone like Me or INRI who have months taken off of us at a time from posting, it's really lovely that actual bad posters like these Xbox guys are allowed to post at all

it's impossible for them to do anything about a couple 6 hour probations that add up to maybe 3 days of time, but will gladly approve month long probations for every other person without giving it any thought at all

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's impossible for them to do anything about a couple 6 hour probations that add up to maybe 3 days of time, but will gladly approve month long probations for every other person without giving it any thought at all

loving lame

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Black Baby Goku posted:

they fixed the stux loophole by not allowing to probate from archived threads anymore and they completely deleted the moridin post lol. and now moridin just got a 3 day for being a weird homo??? thats why i hit him over and over in teh first place. admins and mods = bitches.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

they denied a bunch of my month longers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lmfao thank you for what you did already though HP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
This one guy reregged like 5 times to evade probation just to post more about how the Xbox one sucks rear end!!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ethanol I think

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I was going to chain-probate Moridin but his one IZ post is too old.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

they fixed the stux loophole by not allowing to probate from archived threads anymore and they completely deleted the moridin post lol. and now moridin just got a 3 day for being a weird homo??? thats why i hit him over and over in teh first place. admins and mods = bitches.

Thank you for your service.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ethanol I think
Another guy in the thread said he was evading probation too, so I asked him on which account. He showed me, so I banned him.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Another guy in the thread said he was evading probation too, so I asked him on which account. He showed me, so I banned him.

His brain has the wrong type of RAM

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
I was going to suck a guy's weiner but I got nervous.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also Thank You

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Squeezy Farm posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squeezy Farm posted:

It's always scary the first time, like when the dogs burst out of the window in RE

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

FactsAreUseless posted:

Whats up fellow citizen. Do any crimes lately

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

the perspective in this pic is messed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Whats up fellow citizen. Do any crimes lately

• Locked thread